This course is designed to teach a 2D production drafter how to use MicroStation software to create quality designs. You will learn to use MicroStation’s tools and features to create designs, manipulate and modify elements, assemble project data, and create printed output.
Topics Covered Include:
- Element Creation
- Precision Input with AccuDraw
- Working with Existing Elements
- Modifying Existing Elements
- Annotating Designs
- MicroStation Design Files
- Organizing Design and Project Data
- Creating Printed Output
Date(s) - 06/06/2017 - 06/09/2017
8:30 am - 4:30 pm
Huntington Beach, CA
Registration is closed for this event.