In this 3 day class, through a series of hands-on exercises, users will develop a solid understanding of the 3D capabilities of MicroStation CONNECT. Users will navigate and work in a 3D design file, create and edit 3D curves, solids and surfaces in MicroStation, and create parametric 3D models.
Topics Covered Include:
- MicroStation CONNECT Quickstart
- Getting Started with 3D in MicroStation CONNECT
- Designing B-Spline Curves in MicroStation CONNECT
- Modeling & Designing 2D3D Curves in MicroStation CONNECT
- Non-parametric Surface Modeling in MicroStation CONNECT
- Getting Started with Parametric Surfaces
- 3D Meshes in MicroStation CONNECT
- Solids Creation in MicroStation CONNECT
- Modeling & Managing Feature Based Solids in MicroStation CONNECT
Please do not make travel plans until you have received a confirmation from Linda for the class.Date & Time
Date(s) - 03/06/2018 - 03/08/2018
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Registration is closed for this event.