In this 3 day class, through a series of hands-on exercises, users will develop a solid understanding of the 3D capabilities of MicroStation. Users will navigate and work in a 3D design file, create and edit 3D curves, solids and surfaces in MicroStation, and create parametric 3D models.
Topics Covered Include:
- MicroStation Quickstart
- Getting Started with 3D in MicroStation
- Designing B-Spline Curves in MicroStation
- Modeling & Designing 2D3D Curves in MicroStation
- Non-parametric Surface Modeling in MicroStation
- Getting Started with Parametric Surfaces
- 3D Meshes in MicroStation
- Solids Creation in MicroStation
- Modeling & Managing Feature Based Solids in MicroStation
Please do not make travel plans until you have made payment and received a confirmation from Archway for the class.Date & Time
Date(s) - 05/26/2020 - 05/28/2020
8:30 am - 4:30 pm
Huntington Beach, CA
Registration is closed for this event.