This class introduces civil engineering designers to using InRoads software for road design projects. This hands-on training walks students through the project design cycle, including setting up a project, existing ground data, geometry, volume design, and reporting.
Software Version: V8i SS2
Topics Covered Include:
- InRoads interface
- Setting up an InRoads project
- Project defaults
- Surface types and features
- Creating existing ground surfaces
- Displaying surfaces
- Surface properties
- Improving surface quality
- Creating, editing, and displaying Horizontal and Vertical alignments
- Displaying profiles and cross sections
- Annotating cross sections
- Templates and Components
- Introduction to Roadway Designer
- Earthwork Volumes, Reports, and Productivity Tools
Please do not make travel plans until you have made payment and received a confirmation from Archway for the class.
All times are listed in PT.Date & Time
Date(s) - 04/27/2021 - 04/29/2021
7:30 am - 2:30 pm
Registration is closed for this event.